Amadora Designs UK  Gallery

About Me

Labels:




My name is Samantha Braund
I am a happily married Jewellery Designer and artist

I did work in the medical profession, but always had a strong pull towards the arts

I tended to jump from one art medium to another. I had a background in watercolour painting, and dabbled extensively in digital art

Over the last few years, I discovered jewellery making, and loved this art form.
This is one hobby that has stuck LOL!
I started with wire sculpted artisan jewellery, and am now exploring sculpting polymer and precious metal clays, as well

I intend to start selling my jewellery creations, and make a living doing something I love:)
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Copyright

All content and images are the copyrighted property of Samantha Braund 2010



Blogger template - allblogtools.com (see link in footer)
Code modified by Samantha Braund



FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Amadora Designs Jewellery's Fan Box