Amadora Designs UK  Gallery

Creative Process

Labels:




There are two main ways I go about creating my jewellery.

I do sketch a lot, and am constantly drawing these organic structures, that resemble natural elements.I then try hard to recreate these images into wearable pieces of art

The other method, is really where, I go with the flow guided by the medium at hand.

There is sometimes a theme in mind, or an idea of how to present a gemstone, but essentially I paint, or sculpt my jewellery without much forethought.

As a result my jewellery is known to take on a freeform organic style. I find it virtually impossible to recreate something, because of the methods I use

The good news though, is that each piece of jewellery tends to be unique and one of a kind
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Copyright

All content and images are the copyrighted property of Samantha Braund 2010



Blogger template - allblogtools.com (see link in footer)
Code modified by Samantha Braund



FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Amadora Designs Jewellery's Fan Box